Here are a few reminders about our guest pass policies. Our intention is to welcome guests and yet not exceed our legal guard-to-member ratios, nor to negatively impact the other members using the pool.
- Guests will be charged $5.00 per person for a guest pass. One pass must be used for each guest entering the pool, regardless of whether or not the guest is swimming.
- The $5.00 guest fee is good for the day, but if a guest leaves, they must get a wrist band to be able to re-enter without another pass.
- Guests must sign in at the concession stand upon arrival.
- Members may bring up to 6 guests per day.
- If a member would like to bring more than 6 guests in one day, we ask that they call ahead and speak to the head guard on duty (970-493-4102). Permission to bring more than 6 guests will be given, so long as the attendance of members at the pool that day is reasonably low.
- Bringing more than 10 guests to the pool requires a pre-paid pavilion party.
- Members receive 10 free guest passes at the beginning of each season.