In an effort to welcome guests and yet not exceed our legal guard-to-member ratios, nor to negatively impact the other members using the pool, the guest pass policies have recently been updated.
- Guests will be charged $5.00 per person for a guest pass. One pass must be used for each guest entering the pool, regardless of whether or not the guest is swimming.
- The $5.00 guest fee is good for the day, but if a guest leaves, they must get a wrist band to be able to re-enter without another pass.
- Guests must sign in at the concession stand upon arrival.
- Members may bring up to 6 guests per day.
- If a member would like to bring more than 6 guests in one day, we ask that they call ahead and speak to the head guard on duty (970-493-4102). Permission to bring more than 6 guests will be given, so long as the attendance of members at the pool that day is reasonably low.
- Bringing more than 10 guests to the pool requires a pre-paid pavilion party.
- Members receive 10 free guest passes at the beginning of each season.
- Joining us on our Clean Up Day (held annually, usually at the end of April) will give you an extra 20 guest passes.
The pool will be closed if the temperature falls below 64 degrees Fahrenheit, the pool will close until it is warmer. The pool will be cleared if lightning is estimated at less than four miles away. The pool must remain cleared for 30 minutes from the last thunder at four miles distance. This policy is to be strictly enforced, and is based upon the American Red Cross standard.
Children must be five years or younger, and MUST be supervised by an adult. The pool is to be cleared during rest breaks.
1st offense: Guard will give a verbal warning.
2nd offense: Offender will have to sit out for twenty minutes. Guard will inform manager on duty of circumstances. If necessary, guard & manager will talk to child and discuss unsafe or inappropriate behavior. Parent will be contacted and informed.
3rd offense: Manager will immediately ask the offender to leave the premises for the remainder of the day. It is the responsibility of the parent to retrieve a child if they are there unaccompanied.
GENERAL POOL & POOL AREA RULES:
- No smoking or use of any tobacco product
- No profane or disrespectful language
- No water wings, tubes or rafts in deep end
- Non-swimmers using water wings or floatation devices must have an adult within an arms length at all times
- All games being played must be within pool safety rules
- No playing on lane lines
- No playing on ladders
- No standing on shoulders
- No running on deck
- No rough play in the pool or the showers
- No glass containers are allowed anywhere on pool property
- No gum in pool area
- Only lap swimming is allowed in the designated lane at all times
DIVING BOARD RULES
- One person on the board at a time
- Only ONE bounce
- No swimming in the deep well if diving board in use.
- Jump/dive straight off (not to the sides)
- Swim to the nearest ladder
- Next person in line waits at bottom of ladder
- Wait until person swims away before jumping
- Only people who can swim the length of the pool may go off the board
SLIDE (NO WEIGHT LIMIT) RULES:
- One person on the slide at a time
- No water wings or tubes allowed on the slide
- No swimming under the slide
- Swim straight to the side
- Next person in line waits at the bottom of the ladder
- Wait until person before you swims away before sliding
- Check to make sure that the area is clear below the slide before sliding
- Only slide feet first