Throw your next party at the SCCA pool!
Please note the changes in our facility rentals, as indicated below. .
1/2 Pavilion Reservations
Only the WEST half of the pavilion can be reserved; the EAST half of the pavilion is always available for membership use.
- Bringing more than 10 guests to the pool requires a pavilion reservation, regardless if they are swimming or not.
- A pavilion reservation for three (3) hours costs $103 ($63 for guards and $40 for the pavilion) and allows you up to two picnic tables & the use of one gas grill in the WEST half of the pavilion.
- A pavilion reservation for two (2) hours costs $82 ($42 for guards and $40 for the pavilion) and allows you up to two picnic tables & the use of one gas grill in the WEST half of the pavilion.
- Reservations must be made using the online pavilion rental form at least one week in advance. The SCCA Party Coordinator will confirm availability for the requested date. Any additional guests must pay a $5 guest fee upon entry, regardless if they are swimming or not. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Upon confirmation from the SCCA Party Coordinator, a check must be provided and made payable to SCCA Pool for rental fee and guard hours. This is due within 2 days of the party confirmation. SCCA reserves the right to keep pavilion reservations open until payment has been received.
- More than 20 party attendees (member or non-member) requires scheduling a private party.
Private Party Reservations
- The entire pool facility is available to be rented out on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month from 7:15-10 pm.
- The base rate for private parties is $350 and includes the entire pool grounds and lifeguards for up to 40 people.
- Cost for additional people:
41-60 people (+$20)
61-80 people (+$40)
81-100 people (+$60)
- Full payment for additional attendees is due two weeks prior to the party for lifeguard scheduling purposes (please pay at the guard stand by check or credit card).
- A $50 cleaning deposit is due by check on party day and is refundable as long as premises are clean upon departure at 10 pm.
All pavilion reservations and private party rentals require a reservation with payment. We also require the member host to sign the waiver form below and turn it in to the concession stand.