There are a number of projects scheduled for completion during Clean-Up Day - some of them are dependent on whether or not we have materials donated or supplied at a discounted rate. The pool board is working hard to keep costs low for our members. If you happen to know of anyone that is able to provide any of the following items for the pool, or if you have connections for a better deal, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some examples would be a connection/discount to lumber for new wood around the volleyball pit, a plumber to help us boost pressure for our grills, painter to paint the building, landscaper for new sand in the volleyball pit, etc.. We truly appreciate all of the community effort to beautify and maintain our pool.
Would you consider donating any of the following?
Click here to sign up.
- Mulch (You can get free mulch at Spring Creek Gardens/Timberline Recycling - we need people willing to pick up and deliver it in trucks or trailers)
- Flowers, bulbs or veggies to plant in the garden areas (10)
- Top soil or compost to mix in with flowers (couple bags) (4)
- Yellow jacket replacement cartridges (4)
- Yellow jacket traps (the whole thing) (4)
- Grass seed (general mix bag)
- Pin Flagging (about 25 flags)
- Tan exterior gallon paint to paint the outside of the sheds
- Blue exterior gallon paint (contact email@example.com for an exact color code)
- White exterior gallon paint (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an exact color code))
- Bags of concrete
- Sonet tubes (8")
- Gravel so we can extend the current bike area
- Chain link fence slats